Wednesday, February 16, 2011

100 FREE tips to get rid of fat forever! TIP #14 AFFIRMATIONS

                                                         100 TIPS IN 100 DAYS
                                                       TIP #14 AFFIRMATIONS



     Affirmations are a MUST when trying to get in shape.  We talked before about erasing your old beliefs holding you back from getting in shape, and we talked about always being positive and happy, and we talked about looking at yourself as already being at your goal weight, and only think of yourself in that way.  Well a great tool to get this going is affirmations.  

     Affirmations are statements you tell yourself to affirm something.  You should write them down, and tell them to yourself every single day.  Push aside any negative talk and only use positive talk and affirmations, and mean them when you say them.  Say them while you are exercising, when you are waking up, all throughout your day, before you go to sleep, all the time!

     They can be statements such as "everyday I am getting rid of more fat off of my body" "I feel more and more energy as time goes by" "I feel great, energized, alive, and light" "I feel like I can take on anything" "I am ____ pounds, which is right where I want to be" (Put your goal weight in here not your actual weight) "I am burning off one pound of fat every single day, my mind is clearer, my body is stronger and I am thankful to get rid of this weight" "I am beautfiul, I see it, and so does the rest of the world" "I have all the tools I need to be in any kind of shape that I want" "I control my body and my outcomes" "I look and feel exactly how I want to look and feel, and I look gorgeous and feel on top of the world" and so on.  Make sure that they are also personal, mean something to you, and that they are positive, going in the direction you want to go.  You can use the ones I stated, use your own, or use a combination of both, it's up to you.

     It is okay if you don't really feel they are true to life right now.  Maybe you don't have energy, maybe you're not at your goal weight, but it doesn't matter .... keep telling yourself you are anyway.  Once you start to truly believe them your body will have no other choice but to become them.  Remember a belief is something we tell ourselves over and over again and KNOW it to be true.  You want to make sure you are telling it to yourself over and over again, and get in the character of them being true.

     Like I said, even if you don't believe them right now, with more practice you will, and as soon as you do, your body will start to change all on it's own.  But it is very important that you don't tell yourself  "I am full of energy" and then sit on the couch telling yourself "But I'm too tired to do anything"  These are contradictory statements, and they will get you NO WHERE.  Start believing and acting the part!  It is important, and if you don't want to do this, then sadly you will not get results.  It really is that important.

     Make sure you write them down and read them over every day.  You can always add new ones to your list, and there can be over 100 if you really want.  There is no limit, just make sure you are believing them and saying them everyday.

     If you are having trouble coming up with affirmations, take a piece of paper and fold it in half.  On the left half, write down things you do NOT want.  Maybe they are "I don't want to be fat" "I don't want to be lazy" "I don't want to feel terrible about myself" "I don't want to be made fun of" or whatever it is.  On the right side write the OPPOSITE of that statemet, and write it as if it has already happened.  "I am thin" "I am full of energy" "I feel great about myself" "People are impressed with me"  And make sure to leave what you don't want behind.  You are only bringing it up for this exercise, other then that, what you don't want is no longer important.

So, TIP #14, make a list of affirmations.  These should be in accordance to what it is that you want, and how life will be when your goals are met.  Read these affirmations everyday, all day long, over and over again with conviction and belief.  ACT, BELIEVE, READ AND THINK THE PART, and you will be a fat burning machine in not time.  Make the effort, it will be so worth it in the long run.  You don't need to tell anyone about your affirmations, these are for you.  Keep yourself motivated and don't let others bring you down.

For more information and all of the 100 tips to get rid of weight forever, log onto http://100freetipstoburnfatnow.blogspot.com/
I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions and help you in your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment